For Member Districts
Cape Cod Collaborative’s member and affiliate districts are allotted a specified number of slots each year based on the number of rising 8th and 9th graders (current 7th and 8th graders) per school, totaling 210 students. Eligible districts are notified of this allotment by mid-November of the preceding year.
This year’s member districts include:
Dennis – Yarmouth
Martha’s Vineyard Regional High School
This year’s affiliated districts include:
North River Collaborative
Districts can find more information in their District Liaison Guide or inquire via email at: [email protected].
Students must have sufficient background, potential, and commitment to benefit from the courses and residential environment to be admitted.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Documented history of academic achievement
- Namely, an MCAS or PARRC combined score in Math and English or Science within the district’s top 20% of scores.
- Articulated interest in STEM
- Two (2) current teacher recommendations
- Guidance Counselor or Principal recommendations
Interested and eligible students and families should contact their local guidance office to learn more.